The Ghetto Rags Shaka Hoodie is an incredibly stylish, unique and comfortable hoodie. It features a bold and vibrant design, with an all-over print of the iconic shaka hand symbol. The hoodie is made from a lightweight cotton-blend fabric and features a drawstring hood and front pocket. The hoodie also has ribbed cuffs and hem for added comfort and warmth. The Ghetto Rags Shaka Hoodie is perfect for any casual or streetwear look, and is sure to make a statement.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua